Friday 7 December 2012

Don't use galaxy s3


I bought an s3 about 3 months ago. And now friends around me 80% are using Samsung mobile phone. Out of this 80%, 40% are using s3. Initially we enjoy the phone a lots. Android ice cream sandwich is a very nice OS.  with lots of convenient features.

However later,  this quad core phone starts showing its defect. It claimed as 1 of the fastest phone but cannot run GO launcher,  A 3rd party interface software. This software takes up TOO MUCH memory.

Then few of our phones have problem is charging. Battery becomes unstable. Draining fast n charging slow  it also become easily overheat.

Now I sent my phone back to service centre. The feed back from them is: either is Charging vault defect or motherboard defect. Any1 need to take some times for repair/ replaced. This is because whole Malaysia now no supply for the replacement parts. Due to over demand.

My interpretation is: lots of Samsung galaxy s3 have defect and the service cannot cope for the demand of replacement of defect unit.

Now I'm still waiting in the service centre. Number 18. In front of me there are 5 ppl having problem with their s3.

Conclusion,  the slogan design for human actually means android ICS. .